Skyline's full-service Diagnostic Imaging Department is one of the finest in the Gorge. Our team of medical professionals offers a complete range of radiology services to patients of all ages. Using state-of-the-art imaging equipment, we deliver the highest quality patient care in a compassionate and caring environment.
Skyline offers the area's clearest images and most streamlined doctor appointments. This means when it comes to looking inside your body, Skyline not only sees more, Skyline does more. And that saves you time, money, and paperwork.
- Computed Tomography: Our CT scanner provides detailed 3-D cross-sectional views of the body’s soft tissues (from blood vessels to brains). Skyline’s 64-slice machine offers you the most precise view in the Gorge.
- Bone Density: Your bone density exam can tell you if you are at risk for osteoporosis—a severe disease that weakens the bones—and what treatments may be necessary to mitigate bone loss.
- Ultrasound: Skyline’s system delivers clearer images and more streamline doctor appoints. If your mammogram reveals you need a more in-depth analysis, you can have an ultrasound the same day.
- Digital Mammography: Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer in American women. Our digital mammography machine makes your annual exam quicker, easier, and more accurate than ever.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Nearly any part of your body can be evaluated from nearly any angle with our Mobile MRI.
- X-Ray: This is used to assess conditions of the body, whether there are diseases, fractures, or blockages present. It’s a quick and less expensive snapshot of what’s happening inside your body.
- Mobile C-Arm: a versatile machine used in many operations, orthopedic procedures, and more.
Remote Access to Novarad
Click on link below to access login
Nova PACS Administration